Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Drunken Antics

So when Jenelle and I have super happy fun girly catch-up time, we develop strong neuroses and possibly mental disorders. When Tess and I have super happy fun girly catch-up time, needless to say, we drink. and then when we're done drinking, we CONTINUE drinking. and then i don't remember the rest of the night. Needless to say, I lost approximately 3 hours of my life last night. FORTUNATELY, I decided to document the events apparently????? Anyways, YOU SHOULD COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THAT NIGHT.

Here's some pics:

This describes the night pretty well.
Also there was nail painting! Somehow, I have no idea how, possibly by yelling a lot, we convinced James to let us paint his nails.

Arka was pissed because apparently I aggressively tried to punch him in the cock. I mean, to be fair, he probably deserved it.
There are a lot of these pictures.
Look! I even harassed a refugee! AHAHAHAHA I hope she doesn't hate me. Oh wait, she probably does.

No comments:

Post a Comment